You think “I need help with my relationship/marriage”. The issues won’t wait
especially with the quarantine . What to do, it may not be safe to see a counselor face to face, at this time, trading one problem for an other. Consider either phone or video counseling. Since March 2020 I’ve been seeing folks remotely it’s an effect way for what we have to deal with right now. Below are 5 things you can do that can really help the process.
5 things you can do to make our phone/video chat most effective
1. Before our first meeting each partner can send an email describing, in whatever depth is comfortable with them their version of the situation.
2. Have a paper and pencil/pen take notes during the session.
3. Review the session with your partner (if we have done a joint session).
4. Keep a journal of things that have occurred during the week that you would like us to discuss.
5. Before our meeting review your journal and prioritize what you would like us to talk about.
Let’s do the best we can with what we have.
As soon as things turn I will welcome you to my office face to face.