Dr. Marty’s New Year’s Resolution for 2012
This is the last working day of the year for me and I am going to encourage you to write your New Years’ Resolutions for your relationship. Below are 10 resolutions that if you follow will really give you a chance for a loving caring relationship.
I ‘ll work at doing them with my partner and you can do them with yours and as 2012 goes by letting me know how these resolutions are working out for you. 🙂
Happy New Year,
Resolutions for 2012
- I will remind myself every day what I like about my partner
- I will touch my partner in a not sexual way 2 times a day
- I will call or text my partner once a day just to see how they are doing.
- I will have a date with my partner at least every other week.
- If I am angry at my partner I will work hard at calming myself down before I approach them.
- I will do random acts of kindness for my partner once a week.
- I will do something romantic for my partner once a month.
- I will remember to say thank-you when my partner does a “little” thing for me
- I will take care of myself in a special way
10. I will spend time on a regular basis remembering why I choose to be with my partner.