Eight Questions That Can Help You Determine The Quality of Your Relationship
In my book “The Essential Guide to a Lasting Marriage
(Relationship)”, I offer questions that will help you to determine if your relationship has qualities of a strong connection. Please note that I have added some material in this that is not in book, based on my rethinking what is important in relationships.
- Can I speak our mind without fear of reprisal?
2. Do I feel supported with things that are important?
3. Do I feel that the other person is carrying their
weight in the relationship?
4. Is my partner able to be there in a crisis?
5. Is my partner flexible?
6. Is my partner optimistic?
7. Do we as a couple have a balance between individual and together time?
8. Does my partner value my opinion; so neither idea is right nor wrong they are just different?
These eight questions can be great guidelines for helping you to evaluate the quality of your relationship.