Maria C. Stone, LCSW – Bergenfield
Bilingual (Spanish) Licensed Clinical Social Worker – #44SC05627000
All couples experience conflict in their relationships. The purpose of couple’s therapy is to stimulate self-reflection and to facilitate healthy, honest communication between individuals. With the right guidance and therapeutic approach, it’s possible to take the first step and make the effort to save your relationship. My approach towards couples therapy is oriented not only towards solving the problems you may be facing with each other, but to improve the quality of communication skills and aid you in having better conflict resolution skills. With resolution of conflict, many couples regain their connection, rekindle their romance, and derive even greater satisfaction from their relationship.
These are some of the skills you will learn in therapy:
- Identify negative patterns that are hindering the quality of your relationship
- How to identify your feelings and communicate them effectively to your partner
- Learn how to stop blaming each other so you can work through problems
- How to discuss sensitive subjects such as infidelity, jealousy, parenting, in-laws, stressors, intimacy challenges and finances
- Reconnect to the love and passion of your earlier relationship
29 Legion Drive
Bergenfield, NJ 07621
Nearby towns are: Tenafly, Demarest, Dumont, Cresskill, New Milford, River Edge, Haworth, Englewood, Westwood, Closter, and Emerson.
Fee: $150 per session (45 minutes)
To schedule an appointment with Maria Stone, call 888-281-5850.